Monday, May 21, 2012

So Long Seckman's Selections

Yes that's right...this week (well, I guess as of last week) I say goodbye to my weekly Seckman's Selections new realeases blog. This is not to say that it won't ever return, but for now, it needs to go bye-bye.

For those who love new-releases as much as I do, fear not...the internet is full of website dedicated to what's new and upcoming (Amazon, NPR, retailer ads, dvdsreleasedates.com, etc), you'll just have to do a little research on you're own. If you want my opinion on something that's come out, shoot BCP an email, or post on the group page, and if I (or anyone else) has an opinion, I'll be sure to give it. :)

Keep you're eyes open and your ear to the group 'cause there's a lot of exciting things coming out this year.

Happy spending!
~Matt

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello Poppers!